1. Don't assume you know someone's religion based on that person's membership in a group.
2. Don't assume that the prettiest and most delicious cookies were store-bought.
3. Don't assume you understand another person's reaction to difficult news.
4. Don't assume she got that cut the way a group of elementary school kids is insisting she got it.
5. Don't assume recipes touted on Pinterest are necessarily good ones.
6. Don't assume others can understand sarcasm over email.
7. Don't assume a friend can truly understand your meaning over text.
8. Don't assume you really sent that picture to Clark.
And, finally, this website and this article that are at least tangentially related to assumptions.
9. Princess Awesome makes some truly fabulous dresses for little girls. And I just found out of my new friend is the half the brains behind this company.
10. This article that has most certainly got me thinking.
May your days be merry and bright and as assumption-free as possible.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group